|Title:||Helpdesk Team Leader|
About Directions Technology
We work with businesses as their technology management partners. We maintain, manage and deploy infrastructure, provide cloud solutions and we integrate and develop software.
Our business is all about our customers. We go above and beyond our competitors to deliver service that inspires confidence and empowers our customers to achieve greater success in their businesses.
Our talented, tight-knit team's focus on systems and process is unmatched in our industry.
To continue our growth, we are seeking a highly motivated Service Desk Team Lead.
We have a strong philosophy of continuous improvement – we believe that innovation and ongoing learning are key to delivering world class results for our clients.
As the Service Desk Team lead you will:
- Managing your personal service request queue and that of the team
- Help to keep our clients’ end users productive by documenting, monitoring, and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Lead your team in performing root-cause analysis and resolution.
- Being an escalation point for your team and taking on Level 3 type tickets
- Contribute to Directions's vision and by helping improve the Directions Technology service delivery system
Qualifications of the Service Desk Team Lead
- Minimum 2 years as a service desk team lead or 5 years hands-on experience supporting network and desktop technology
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 OS
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, and 2012 OS
- MS Exchange Server
- Active Directory
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop or Windows Remote Desktop Server and Terminal Server
- Routers, Firewalls & VPNs
- Cloud based services including: Office 365, Slack, Amazon AWS, Egnyte, Dropbox, and Box.com
- Backup solutions (e.g Acronis or ShadowProtect)
- Virtualisation - VMware or HyperV
- Linux - Debian and Redhat
- Scripting skills highly regarded
- Exposure to Scrum or Kanban useful
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- An excellent work ethic
- Shows initiative and has problem solving capability
- Finisher - takes ownership and sees all activities through
- Exceptional customer service and desire to exceed client expectations
- Ability to learn rapidly and put that knowledge into practice
- A strong team player
In addition to having access to the newest technology, You'll be encouraged and supported to maintain and upgrade your industry certifications earn professional certifications, making you more knowledgeable and valuable within the industry.
To be eligible for this role, you must also agree to submit to a Police Check.
If you ready to be part of our culture and you meet the above criteria, we encourage you to "Apply Now" and attach a cover letter and resume outlining why you are suitable for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
"Directions Technology is an equal opportunity employer"