|Title:||Sales Support Administrator|
Directions Technology is currently looking for a Customer Support / Sales Support Administrator to join our IT Infrastructure sales team here in Brisbane on a part time (10am - 3pm / 3-5 days per week) basis.
- Provide support to Account Executives and Account Managers in achievement of sales targets through:
- Timely response to all internal & external queries
- Accurate and timely preparation of quotations using Portal & other applications as necessary
- Assist with sales proposal preparation
- Assist with Tenders as required
- Assist Account Executive/Managers with forecasting, account planning updates, and debtor management
- Provide specialised customer & reporting as required
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have a minimum 2 years' experience in a sales administration or customer focused role in an IT or retail environment.
- Have effective negotiation and problem resolution skills to achieve positive outcomes.
- Be highly motivated.
- Be able to learn quickly and understand technology at a basic level.
- Have excellent attention to detail and processes.
- Experience with MS Office suite products, particularly Word & Excel.
This is an entry-level/junior sales role and is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make that first step into a successful IT Sales career